Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Heels

With the start of summer, who says you have to ditch the pumps and wear flats instead?
Okay, I did tweet that, but I did find a great alternative, and by that I mean these wedges by Kurt Geiger.And I don't mean just any wedges, I mean THESE wedges!!
I'm not a huge fan of wedges and although I know they're summer must haves, I couldn't really find a pair that I liked. I know every fashion retailer out there is doing the structured wedge design, but I still didn't like any !!
So as I was going for my usual stroll in the park, no wait- the mall, I happened to see these babies staring at me.I swear I could hear the hallelujah chorus as I tried them on.
It didn't take me more than 2  minutes to make up my mind.

Wedges: Kurt Geiger


Also, Here's what I wore to brunch with the girls!





 Blouse:HM, Jeans and Bag:Mango,Wedges:Kurt Geiger

Hope you all had a great weekend!

xxoo,
Taash

1 comment: