Monday, August 20, 2012

Making the best of it.








Dress, worn as top: River Island, Skirt: Promod, Heels: Zara, Belt: Alcott, Necklace: Sacoor Bros. , All hand accessories: Mango, Clutch: Gifted

                           Pin It

I've been doing the 'dress-worn as top too much' lately, and I'm so proud of me because usually if I wanted to wear an orange blouse, I'd go and buy one juts to wear it for a day.But here I am, making the best out of everything I have. This body con orange dress I got a year back,has been sitting in my closet for so long, it was only fair I wore it again.

On another note,I hate letting my hair loose in the summer. Ladies, Its best if you don an up-do during this heat because, well, its so much more comfortable. And a lot of you have been asking about my trademark top knot,I'm going to work on a tutorial on how to wear it and how to pimp it up a little as well.

Hope you all enjoy the holidays.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the dress. Pretty. And the heels are so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete