Tuesday, September 4, 2012

She sells seashells...










Skirt:NewLook, Blouse:Oasis, Shoes:Zara, Bag:Lancome

                                                                                   Pin It


One of my favorite trends this season after the dipped hem skirts are maxi skirts. I especially love the pleated version, if it isn’t obvious already.


I love this color blocked one from New Look. I’m usually fussy with the fit of pleated maxis because there are those hideous ones that sort of have loose pleats on top then flares out to a beaded hem and I would only buy those if I wanted to look like I’ve added 10 kilos, which I obviously don’t.

I paired this with a high risk red blouse, which I picked up from Oasis. I think it sits well with the deeper red on the hem of my skirt, no?
What makes me love this skirt more is that I got it half off on sale and my bestie and I picked the exact same one.
What are your favorite trends this season?

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Blog Title along with that gorgeous skirt and those heels are to die for! You and the sea make a killer combination :)
    Arunita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit and the skirt would look cute on a white blouse with ruffles maybe! and your shoes are GORGEOUS
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous ! Yes it would look beautiful in a white blouse too, I posted that look on my fb page :)

      Delete