Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wrapped around me








Wrap around skirt: India, Blouse:Mango, Tank top: Camaieu, Flatties: HM, Bag:Gifted-Sri Lanka
                                                                                            Pin It

I purchased this printed wrap around skirt on my last visit to Kerala, India and I absolutely love it. Its the perfect skirt for summer.
Since it's a black and white skirt, I wanted to pair it with a bright color. I was going to wear only the green blouse but I wanted more color so I threw on the pink cami underneath. I think the necklace and bag really compliment the skirt and I loved the outcome.
The last time I wore this skirt I paired it with a boring black tee and I must say I love this look much better.

I've been working on a couple of other posts and I'm so excited to show you guys :)
Stay tuned for that and hope you guys had a wonderful weekend.

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colors and that necklace is so unique. I love this whole look. I love your blog because you make it so easy for me to dress up. I am not allowed to wear shorts and small clothes but I love your style because you don't reveal too much skin and even if you're wearing a little dress , the way you pair leggings or panty hose really helps me.
    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!!! Thanks a lot !! That means a lot yo me :) xxx

      Delete
  2. hey thats cool :) anything for you gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete