Monday, October 15, 2012

Tropical cocktail









                                                                                      Pin It

As we're getting out of summer soon and color palettes are getting darker by the minute, I'm soaking up the last few days of my hot colored pants and bright prints. 
I'll definitely miss all the loud drama of summer, but I wont lie, I'm actually waiting for winter, to go down to my roots when it comes to colors. Dark shades. Navy, grays  burdungys, browns, chocolates and black. Ah, black, how I've missed you.
On a style note, I've always loved the combo of orange and green. But I didn't want to end up looking like the Indian flag so I decided to ease it out by donning a printed top with hints of orange to balance out the look with the green pants.

Until I pile on my over the top- kohl  and deep shades of goth, enjoy the last few weeks of summer.

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Whoa what's this place? Your jeans and shoes are smashing. You totally have my attention.
    Ps. Need those bracelets.
    Where are you from? Where do you live?
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie,
      Thank you so much! I'm from India but I reside in the middle east.

      Delete
  2. Now this I love. Your dress is to die for !
    Rose. :)

    ReplyDelete