Friday, November 2, 2012

Another 'focus on these shoes' story








Pin It

Shoes:Zara, Bag and Jeans:Mango, Tee:HM, Hat:Camaieu, Accessories:Monsoon Accessorize and Aldo

You don’t need heels to always look chic. Flats can give you that, along with added comfort! Now I’m not saying I don’t love my heels but every now and then I like to splurge on a classy looking pair of flats, like these GORGEOUS babies from Zara. It was love at first sight. I love the pointed toes, the color and the stud detailing. The best part about these babies (Yes I refer to them as my babies) is that you can even wear them with a dress and look equally stunning as you would with heels on. Now I’m not a huge fan of flats for dinner dates and parties but these you can totally wear because of the pointy toes and the rich red color!          
Oh, if they only carried multiple colors!

Because I wanted the footwear to be the hero of this look, I paired them with a loose tee, a hat and jeans to give off a chic lazy boy look.

On another note, I’m beginning to phase into fall already and I’ve already started wearing my darker colors and can I just say I missed black? Oh Black. And Grey …and navy and burgundy… and... Ok I’ll go now.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment