Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Champagne sequins and Scarlet









Nothing beats the glamorous combination of faded champagne and red. I got this Zara blouse after winning a styling event sometime last year and I just realized I've worn it only once- to a baby shower. So I wore it and it suddenly hit me why I never wore it again. The blouse is SO heavy. You would think it would be bearable but these matte sequins are somehow doubled up and sewed on which makes them look so much fuller. But oh well, whats to gain without a little pain right?

Oh,and Milano went on a crazy sale last week so I picked up some gorgeous shoes. These fit perfectly with my look OTD. I added the black bag to even out the color of my shoe! I'm so smart :D
Then again, so are you!

P.S: Winter is here! Stay tuned for my ramblings on all my boots and smart coats.

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YOUR TOP!!!

    Nabila , new fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the sequins! I am your newest follower on bloglovin! You have a great blog, just discovered it by reading grazia bahrain! I hope you like to visit my blog and perhaps also follow back! It would be great!

    -xoxo- lorena (from the netherlands)

    Http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lolita, will def follow backxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too good an outfit !! LOVE IT ! :)

    ReplyDelete