Sunday, November 18, 2012

Do the Denim








Jacket: Hush Puppies, Dress:Vero Moda, Bag:Aldo, Flats:HM, Bracelets: Monsoon


                                                                        Pin It


A great tip when phasing into fall is to invest in a good Denim Jacket. This jacket was designed by a friend slash designer for Hush Puppies and I got the sample that had come in for approvals at a great price. Ever since, it has become my best friend. It keeps me cool during that awkward phase on the island when its chilly for a while and burning hot the next second.

On another note, I love this dipped back dress from Vero Moda, I purchased it 2 seasons back and I blame myself for never having blogged about it. Its a beautiful soft cotton blend fabric and the fall is so flattering, which makes it one of my favorite casual dresses in my closet.

Until my next denim jacket post,
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment