Wednesday, December 5, 2012

H-UGGS and Kisses








Pullover: Tape a l'oiel, Longline vest: HM, Leggings: Zara, Uggs: Sweetpoisoninc, Bag:Aldo, Accessories:Camaieu
Uggs, a lot of women hate them. Why? Beats me.They're the perfect balance of comfy and cute. After an entire week in heels, it feels great to wrap up my feet in these babies. They're so warm and I feel so much lighter in them somehow.

I paired it with this boys pullover I got at a kids store last month and I love that its slightly loose and fuss free. Always remember, when working with Uggs or slouchy boots, make sure you wear well -fitted bottoms to avoid looking like a plush toy.
I've been wearing too much maroon, haven't I ?

Oh, and here's a secret... Only awesome people can get away with uggs. And awesome people are those who wear Uggs. :)

xxoo


1 comment:

  1. Super cute look!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete