Monday, February 4, 2013

A match made in Heaven








Jumper and Jeans:Mango, Necklace:HM, Bag:Candy by Furla, Shoes: Reva croc pumps by Tory Burch
                                                                                      Pin It

So its been over a month since I received my Furla Jelly bag and I'm loving it a little too much these days. I love how glossy it is and the fact that you can almost see through the bag.

I took her (Yes, its a "her") for a spin to the mall on a serious shopping trip the other day and wore my cobalt skinnies and Tory Burch reva flatties to match. I initially thought of wearing hot coral jeans to add some contrast with the blue and I highly recommend the color combo!
 Note to self: Must get coral jeggings.

Honorable mention to this slub-yarn mango jumper for being so casually chic.

What's your favorite color combination for the transitioning season this year?

xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment