Sunday, February 17, 2013

London Baby!







                                                                                     Pin It

So I spent all of last week in London and I loved every single minute of my trip! London is such a beautiful city and so are the people.
I arrived at Heathrow with the temperature being -1 and snow falling all over my head. I now know what "as white as snow" means.
Oh and the pigeons are fat and not afraid of anyone! 

These are just a few photographs I took walking around the place. Will post more photographs later.

Until then,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the picutes! I've always wanted to go to london, Post us pictures about your outfits there! Would love to see them xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately , I had no one to get photOgraphs of me during the trip. I will, however post somE instagram shots :)

      Delete