Monday, March 4, 2013

L'AMOUR


Guess how much I got this tee shirt for? From Zara... 800 FILS. You heard me right.. that's fils!! Zara went on a huge sale recently and they had amazing deals. Needless to say I spent a little more than usual, But  like I always say... erm.. shop till you drop? 
Anyway, I particularly loved this easy chic grey linen tee. Its so comfy and simply perfect for the start of summer. This fiery red pleated skirt sat beautifully with my new tee and I realized I never wore these heels more than once so they had to come out. 
On another note, I've decided to experiment more with different hairstyles this year hence the Bollywood village-esque ponytail. I'm going for bangs in a few months so until then, I'm going to pull back all my hair as much as I can.









                                                                                             Pin It
Tee and Belt:Zara, Skirt:Oasis, Shoes:Milano, Bag:FMH, Accessories:Assorted

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! but very sorry to say that this post is disastrous...the hairdo is a fail and that bag doesnt go well with your outfit.love your shoes nd skirt though.and should focus more on your background too..otherwise all well and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the hairstyle its on the trend now and something diffrent.also mix of texture I know on trend because we sat for pre plan meeting.its fashion no need for everything to be matching.

      Delete
  2. i agree with anony. its a dull post.u can do better girl.-sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disagree. Everything looks good.
      Um hamood

      Delete
  3. Thanks everybody for the comments ! :)

    ReplyDelete