Monday, May 27, 2013

Yellow there! - A note on wearing Scarves in the summer.

 Summer is perfect for wearing white. And along with that, piling on lots of fun colors-brights, neons, metallics and what not!
I recently purchased this beautiful scarf from Piazza Italia for a great price on sale. I actually had my eye on a similar one in Zara, for 12 BD, and I almost purchased it, until I happened to spot this one.Phew! And Knowing me, I'd probably only wear it three times, max. I know, it's a bad habit but any way, cheers to the summer and bright colors!
Remember, you don't have to only wear scarves in the winter. For the summer, pick lightweight cotton scarves (ONLY) in fun colors and don't wrap them around the neck too much.Keep that in mind and you can rock scarves all summer long !






Top:Mango, Jeans:Zara, Scarf: Piazza Italia, Bag:Monsoon, Sunnies:Aldo, Bracelets:Monsoon

                                                                                 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment