Monday, August 5, 2013

Where Am I ?

 As some of you may already know, I’m currently on holiday in Kerala, India. The weather, although everyone is complaining about, I am actually enjoying. It’s raining heavily and when it’s not, it’s windy and cool. I was looking forward to blogging a lot of Indian outfits but unfortunately, Mother Nature is making it quite hard for me to pose in the lush green fields. Location is seriously no issue here, the place is so beautiful and everything is just so perfect for a photo shoot. I’m hoping I’ll get the chance to do a few shoots soon. Although I am originally from Kerala,I've only come down a few times and have no clue about places here except a few that my cousins have suggested. So suggestions on where to eat / shop / shoot are welcome!

On another note, I’m going shopping tomorrow for my cousin’s wedding and I’m super excited!! Accessories are dirt cheap here btw… I just purchased a pair of gorgeous earrings for 50 rupees. That’s like 400 fils. 400 FILS. WHAT?!!

Any who, Moving on… I’m totally in love with my new vintage S4 case!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment