Friday, October 25, 2013

Buy a BOW and make a difference.

 As you all know, I was a part of The bow project with Designer/ Blogger, Reem BuQais recently. She has her latest collection- Rivera, in Green Diamond Boutique, Seef Mall.
In today's casual outfit, I decided to pair my plum colored twill tunic with a bow by Reem BuQais.(Reem's bows are all hand-made by the way!). After I  added the bow, I realized that I had way too many purple and pink accessories to spruce up this casual look, so I threw on a printed scarf instead of a necklace .

The best things about these Bows by Reem, is that you can wear it anywhere you like! Doesn't have to be on the neckline, it could also be on the back, on your hair, on your wrist or anywhere YOU like, for that matter!
All the money generated by sales from these bows will be going towards a good cause. For more details and supporting this cause, buy the bows by contacting Reem or by visiting her facebook HERE.







Pin It

Bow:Reem Buqais, Top and Legging :Mango, Shoes and scarf: Forever21, Bag:Monsoon

No comments:

Post a Comment