Monday, December 2, 2013

Minty treasures part 2.

Here is an example of a day I just didn't feel like dressing up.I didn't feel creative enough to put pieces from my wardrobe together and I was too lazy to style my hair to a movie date. Instead, I simply put on my trusty ponte leggings and a casual embroidered blouse.
I threw on a silk scarf and stacked up some arm bling to make it look like I put in some effort. Yes. Its my cheat way to looking effortlessly chic. Carry a funky bag and some strappy (satin) sandals to match and you're good to go.

On a completely different note, what's up with this weather? We had like what, three days of almost-winter? Sigh. When can i bring out my gorgeous coats and boots out?

Stay tuned for my next post on how to style up your outfits with scarves and different ways you can wear them as requested by a reader!






Pin It

Blouse: Mango, Leggings:Zara, Necklace: Forever 21, Bag:Accessorize, 

No comments:

Post a Comment