Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Amwaj Marina Market

 Did you guys happen to visit the Amwaj Marina Market recently? There were lots of stalls selling items from clothing to bags, shoes and accessories. Among the many stalls, was this gorgeous little stall selling colorful Indian wear.As you all know, I have a weakness for Indian wear and because Bahrain presents me with very few opportunities to deck up in saris and anarkalis, my fondness for heavy Indian wear has increased over the years.
I'm happy to announce that my friend will soon have an instagram account to sell these gorgeous pieces! Stay tuned for the next few posts that follow for details about how and where to place your orders.

On a style note, how are you guys liking the weather? Although I'm super lazy these days, I love the winder and I've been piling on kilos thanks to comfort food.
P.S : 15 days until my sister's BIG day. For more frequent posts, follow me on IG @askthestylecouncil !








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment