Sunday, March 9, 2014

Summer calling.

As we enjoy the last few days of good weather, I'm trying to sort out my 2014 Summer must-have list. So far I have the color white and lightweight jersey t-shirts.
A breathable, lightweight tee in quality fabric is a must have for summer. Think linen - mix and viscose tees. They're so comfortable and can be layered up easily.I'm  more of a skirt gal and I only save shorts for vacations so I'm not going to add shorts to my list unfortunately. Yes, you can all boo me now.

Moving on, I love the combination of a light color and khaki. Khaki is one of my personal favorite summer colors apart from white, tan and denim blue.I paired this lightweight tee with my favorite khaki skirt and threw on a waterfall cardigan to a casual brunch date with my girlfriends last week. This is a good example of my lazy-day outfit.(Lazy days include Saturday afternoons and Sundays).







Pin It

Tee: Hobbs, Skirt:Camaieu, Cardigan: Mango, Shoes: Kenneth Cole, Bag: Monsoon Accessorize

6 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful, I love the way how you dress up and how your face glows always. Could you tell me what foundation (no) and powder you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I use makeup forever hd in 153 and recently switched powder to bare minerals matte in golden medium and the bare minerals mineral veil in the baby pink tint.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashwathy! Loving your look! So classy and chic! Btw how is it living without your sister? Put up a wedding post pleaseeeeeeee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!! Will certainly do the wedding post. Just waiting for the pictures ;) and my sister is still in bahrain. She will leave in a few months .

      Delete
  4. The last pic luks so chic! Like a pic from a magzine. ☆.☆
    The cardigan has a lovely effect!

    ReplyDelete