Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Statement necklace is an Understatement.

If I haven't raved about the fabulous-ness of Jmode accessories in my previous post already, take a good look at this beautiful statement necklace.
I'm an accessory hoarder as you all know and I don't shy away from growing my collection. This bright colored piece is the perfect accessory for summer and can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. A piece like this barely requires any other accessory which is why I've kept the arm candy minimal and the colors of my outfit in sync with the bright, summery color of the necklace.
So what are you waiting for? Check out Jmode and order yourself some serious accessories today! You can check out Jmode on their website by clicking here or even follow @jmodefashion on Instagram and have a look at what they have to offer!








Pin It

Necklace: Jmode , Box Clutch: Monsoon, Top, Trousers and Shoes: Mango

1 comment:

  1. The pants are superb ! lookin good in straight hair.
    :D

    ReplyDelete