Thursday, April 24, 2014

Vapiano: Obsessed with Freshness!

 I've always loved Vapiano and the entire concept of the restaurant. If you haven't been there yet, you're missing out on a great deal as I find that they have the freshest food and the ambiance of being in a restaurant with a completely open kitchen and watching the food being made, is quite something else! What's even better is that they grow their own herbs that are used in the food.
Another reason for you to visit Vapiano, is the new menu. I absolutely love the strawberry spinach salad with roasted pine nuts. I usually don't finish entire portions, but surprisingly, I finished a salad and an entire pizza!
So the next time you're in the mall and have finished shopping for your seasonal wardrobe, pop into Vapiano and eat fresh and healthy . And don't forget to try the strawberry- spinach salad! :)






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment