Sunday, October 26, 2014

Jeepers Creepers

Now that October is coming to an end and everyone seems to be working on a lot of Halloween posts, I thought I'd do one myself. Something wearable of course. This fool-proof color combination is easily related to the spooky month, but it is, in-fact, a great color combination. Then again, anything paired with black is.
Moving on, I didn't want to draw the attention away from the dress and the cardigan worn back-ways, so i paired nude shoes and a blush colored hand bag. A pop of a contrast color was very much needed, hence the necklace. While pink would work well too, I though purple was more appealing.

On a different note, I have a late Diwali post coming up, so stay tuned for that plus the reveal of my shoot with Devji and a hair treatment review!









Pin It

Dress and Cardigan : Zara, Bag and Necklace: Iam, Shoes: Mango

1 comment: