Thursday, January 8, 2015

Emeralds & Pearls

Green is such a gorgeous color and I don't have enough of green in my closet. While there may be a lot of tricky shades of green, you can never go wrong with a jade or Emerald green. This particular top is actually darker than it looks in the sun.Either way, it was gifted to me on my birthday and I love it. My craze for crop tops haven't died out yet and I find myself getting more and more. 
I paired this cropped top with my pristine white denims that I've rolled up and thrown my favorite cape over to cozy up in. Two tone sparkle shoes and a matching bag to compliment the jewel tone of the blouse and I'm fit to be in a Maharaja's treasure chest!

If you're too shy to bare your midriff in crop tops, try pairing them with high waisted skirts or pants.A sheer or patterned lace camisole would be edgier and add a bit of style element too. Don't be afraid to try on some cropped tops and style them your own way!









Pin It
Top: Mango, Jeans: Hobbs, Shoes and Bag: Payless, Cape: Zara, Bracelets: Assorted

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning! ..as usual :)
    Green is definitely one of my most favorite colors too. And surprisingly I do not own much greens in my wardrobe too. Another color that I am dying to add is red. I am in awe of it but I hardly find anything when I am particularly searching for these two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will be a stunner in green ! Missing your posts babe :(

    ReplyDelete