Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Flora

Floral prints have their own flirty feminism and charm. While smaller prints are more delicate and subtle, larger prints can be quirky and bold. Ever since the trend caught on years back, a pretty floral pattern is a must in every woman’s wardrobe. Although the print may have lived its peak and died out, Floral patterns will never go out of fashion.


I prefer wearing prints during the day so that full justice is done to study the design and patterns. Apart from being more visually appealing during the daytime, they also give out an illusion of a fresher and active you.
In this look I threw on a knitted crop top over a floral sundress and added a bright orange belt to add a pop of color. Salmon pink heels and a bright orange floral patent planner clutch to match? Yes please.








Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That lipstick color is so dazzling on you, what is it?
    I lovvvve floral prints too. My favourite ones are vintage roses. But I have never found anything like that which I would like to buy. :(
    Your look is fun and flirty, breezy! Sweet :)

    ReplyDelete