Wednesday, February 4, 2015

All over the place

 Light wash denims, a breezy white top and a black blazer are my “go-to” pieces when I’m running late or errands in between meetings. In this look, I opted for a long-line blazer instead of my usual formal roll up sleeves. I love how the spiked collar adds a bit of edginess and goth feel to my otherwise summery outfit. The weather has quickly taken a turn for the worse, and whilst mornings are hot and evenings are cooler, I make do with my trusty blazer.It's the perfect fit and goes with everything, be it dresses, tops or a jumpsuit. Boyfriend/ Long line blazers are something that add a bit of twist when paired over basics.It's a great peice to buy for those days when you want to throw a cardigan on, but still look 'smart'.
In case you guys were wondering about the lip color,I’m all about red lips at the moment and Ruby Woo from MAC has been my obsession for the past few months. It’s evident from all my recent posts and instagram feed that I swap between the flat out fabulous and this gorgeous red.
Back to my outfit, I added a bit of sparkle with these glitter heels and bejeweled chain clutch that acts as perfect accessories to accompany my blazer, my favorite style staple.
What are your favorites?







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment