Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Premium Basics- Noora

Styling basics is probably the easiest way to looking uber cool. I love my staple pieces- I think they play a great role in everybody’s wardrobe. Be it a crisp white shirt or a pair of dark wash denims, basics have, and will never go out of style.
Investing in quality basics is key and because it’s tough to find interesting staples with the few choices you may have in malls around you, online shopping comes to the rescue.NOORA is a collection of staple pieces that offer functionality combined with style. Inspired by premium basics, NOORA provides intelligent apparel that women can mix and match all year round to create a chic wardrobe.
I am not usually a trouser woman, but when I tried on these grey flannel pants, I absolutely loved the relaxed fit and the soft pleats as well as the cropped length. It’s the kind of trousers I would wear to a relaxed weekend brunch with my crew or on casual mall trips where you want to feel comfortable, yet chic. Moving on to yet another piece by NOORA, these mirror glasses are everything. I love how easily cool they look as well as the fact that they’re Perspex rimmed. Details do matter, and that’s what you’ll get when you invest in statement pieces.
To shop these pieces and more, visit noora.co . Alternatively, you can follow @noora.co on instagram.







Pin It

Drew flannel trousers, Miami perspex sunglasses- NOORA.CO

No comments:

Post a Comment