Thursday, February 26, 2015

What maketh a great Salon?

I believe that beauty starts with healthy skin and hair. Having full, thick hair and glowing skin are signs of a healthy lifestyle, and a good routine, which is why one must be very careful in picking out a salon to stay true to.
I often blow-dry and style my hair which is why I like to get hair treatments every once in a while. Not taking good care of your hair, eating the wrong foods or not eating at all can lead to thinning of hair, hair loss and eventually balding. Gloss Salon, which I have been raving about since 2014, has the best team of professionals that cater to every individual person’s need. They actually spend time to get to know you before they treat your skin or hair, which is why I love the place even more.
I recently got my hair cut and posted a picture of instagram and the response was great. While my hair was flat before, It is now full and has great body. I just went and sat in the chair and let Gloss’s senior hairstylist Nabil do his thing! That,is how much I trust his opinion. He really does know what cut works for every face shape.
Moving on, apart from hair, Gloss also provides services like Manicures. Pedicures, Paraffin wax treatments, Dermalogica facials, rejuvenating and body massages! They even stock a great range and only the very best of products like L'oreal and Davines, which made an appearance in my favorites video on Youtube.
Gloss also recently launched the Mio skincare range, great for new mommys or soon to be mommies. They even have a fitness range from Mio, that are basically creams that you apply onto your skin before workout, to keep it fit, even and bulge free!

A good salon is easy to find, but a great salon has to have a mix of friendly, professional staff, quality products, luxurious ambiance and good hospitality , all at an affordable price, and that's exactly what you'll get at Gloss.

To know more about the stylists at Gloss and who you should book your date with , click HERE.
Call 17826030 to book now and thank me later!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment