Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Algae

The past few weeks have been so busy for me, I stayed in yoga pants and sweatshirts way too much to take outfit posts.
In between frequent travels, events and my hectic work schedule, all I could ever think about was sleep. I still haven't caught up and feel  exhausted and moody these days.
Moving on to my outfit, this look was long overdue and I decided to post this today to match my mood. Black. A timeless color in my favorite cropped trouser and blazer combination. It never fails to make me feel effortlessly glam for a mall event. While other women show up in dresses, A crisp suit looks classic and super sexy worn with bedazzled sandals. Who says you need to show skin to feel sexy? I wore a two tone peplum top inside to add some dimension to this look and match  the colors of my beaded clutch and diamante pumps.I personally love pointed toe shoes with cropped pants, as they are so much more appealing than chunky sandals. They might be slightly uncomfortable if you're not used to walking in closed heels, but once you master the art, you wouldn't want to wear strappy sandals ever again!






Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oh man . Are you squatting these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, shoes from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top and shades <3 From?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Top is H and M , shades are forever 21 .

      Delete
  4. Loved the watch!! What's it??

    ReplyDelete