Friday, March 13, 2015

Whitewash

 The start of summer calls for crisp white color palettes. White is such an elegant color and almost too perfect for the summer sun. While bright and pastel shades work wonders too, white has it’s own simplicity. I love working with cleaner colors in summer like whites, nudes, tans and lightwash denims. Chalky colors are great too, but the selection here is so poor, I cannot find the right shade that’s chalky and not pastel. I still remember the days when I used to be “that girl” who only wore black and it’s been 3 years since I started wearing lighter and brighter clothes- I’ve not regretted that change.
Moving on, I paired a pair of white jeans with one of my favorite cropped blouses and added in hints of tan and animal print to break from the plain look. Silver roman sandals add the right amount of bling to this otherwise carefree look!
What colors have you been leaning to lately?






Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Heei I love your blog and your clothing style!!
    I love reading your blog!!
    Bye xoxo Bente
    P.S. Im from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! You look like a modern day angel with an edge haha. White is so soothing for summers,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so sweet ! Thank you ! Missing your outfit posts :(

      Delete
  3. Great summer look! Loving the background too. Where are your white jeans from?

    ReplyDelete