Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Destroyed Denim

A well-fitted pair of light wash skinnies with a vest and a long cardi is my go to outfit when I’m in no mood to wear color. In this look I threw on a shirt dress (unbuttoned) instead of my cardi to add a flirty fabric, and nothing does the work better than light and airy crepe. The sun is up and shining and it’s only going to heat up more on the island so I’m all about ripped jeans and sleeveless cotton tops.
Complete with a peach vest, ripped denims by Quiz and strappy sandals, I couldn’t be more relaxed for my casual lunch date with the girls! A monochrome semi-structured bag was the perfect match to my sober weekend style.
On another note, I’m off to Dubai for a few days and won’t be posting as much on here, but you can keep up with my posts on instagram @askthstylecouncil and even on my crazy snapchat @ashwathysk








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment