Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blueprint

 While I’ve not been enjoying the heat, I definitely have been enjoying  summer style. Ripped jeans, chiffon shirts, short skirts and slogan tees have been my go-to pieces for the past few weeks. If you follow me on all my social media platforms, you would know that I’ve been using my ripped denims and my white cropped jeans a lot . So I decided to give them a rest for the weekend and decided to break into this bright floral number I picked on sale. I didn’t shy away when accessorizing either, which is why I went for more color with my mini green satchel and caged pink heels. Paired with a denim vest, a simple up-do and minimal jewelry, my look this weekend was loud, but effortless.

On another note, I was recently invited to the first and biggest influencer meet-up on the island, where a selected group of bloggers were given a tour of one of the malls in Bahrain. We were well fed, spoiled rotten with gifts and were given a very educational tour of different shops in the mall. My snapchat story has expired, but I will be drafting a blog post with a few pictures and I cannot wait to share my experience with you guys!
Don’t forget to follow me on snapchat (ashwathysk), Instagram (@askthestylecouncil) and Facebook to stay updated with all my posts and stories!







Pin It

Dress: Quiz, Jacket: F21, Shoes: Spring, Bag and Chain: Acessorize

1 comment: