Sunday, August 9, 2015

Capers

 I have a thing for black and denim. On days when I'm not feeling color, I go back to this trusty combination.White works well too, but I couldn't resist this black cape top. Paired with a tan hand bag and gold strappy summer wedges, this look is one of my "go to's". It's simple,easy to recreate and a fool-proof look.
On another  note, I'm flying out this Thursday to Kerala and will take you though my trip via vlogs and all my social media platforms! The month of August has been a new start for me and I'm super excited. Cannot wait to share BTS of what i'm upto in India with you guys , so make sure you follow me on Snapchat as well (ashwathysk)






Top: BFH, Jeans & Bag: Mango, Shoes : River Island

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous. Simple yet elegant.

    I absolutely love your jeans. I always find it difficult to get a good pair of jeans. Would you please share with me the name of your jeans from Mango and if you have any other recommendations.

    Thanks love :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fatima :) . It's the elecktra fit at Mango .

      Delete