Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Cat Print

I can’t believe it’s almost the end of 2015. Just 2 more months to go until 2016 and somehow, time seems to be going even faster for me. Post my vacation I’ve been so caught up with a lot of unfinished business that I barely get time for outfit posts. That and the scorching heat. I’ve taken a break from my You tube channel and will resume in January 2016 , but in the mean time, you can catch my mini reviews on my snapchat feed, @ashwathysk.

Moving on to today’s look, I felt a little experimental with this tulle and lace overlay miniskirt. While I would usually pair it with something more glamorous, I decided to quirk it up by throwing on some conversation prints and sneakers. Sticking to the colorless theme, I opted for a neutral colored cross body bag , A burnt brick lipstick and a sporty ponytail to complete this look.







Pin It

1 comment: